On Campus Resources
- Delta Alpha Pi is an honor society that recognizes the academic achievements of students with disabilities. Find more information about their activities and background.
- Accessible Campus Community Equals Student Success (ACCESS) meets periodically at ARC in Mesa Vista Hall. Visit their Facebook page for further details.
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship
- College Scholarships.org
UNM Assisting Departments
- Dean of Students Office (505) 277-3361
- LoboRESPECT (505) 277-2911
- Office of Equal Opportunity (505) 277-5251
- Physical Education Course Assistance (505) 277-3104
- Residence Halls (505) 277-2606
- Casas del Rio email: email@example.com
- Lobo Village email: LoboVillage@americancampus.com
Parking and Transportation Services (PATS) – Students who receive authorization from the Student Health Center can be issued temporary handicap placards for up to 6 weeks at no cost, which will allow the student to park closer to their Residence Hall and/or classroom. Additionally, PATS offers free shuttle service to the campus community. Please visit the PATS website for more information on the transportation opportunities at: http://parking.unm.edu or (505) 277-1938
Student Health Center (SHAC) – The Student Health Center may verify temporary injuries and issue a letter to Parking and Transportation Services for a temporary handicap placard, which will assist in making your campus parking a bit easier. Phone (505) 277-3136