Welcome to the Fall 2021 Semester!
ARC is open Monday-Thursday 7:30 am-6:00 pm and Friday 7:30 am-5:00 pm. We are greatly looking forward to seeing many of you in-person again, so come by and see us when you have a moment. We are here to ensure that you are receiving your accommodations, so please do not hesitate to call or email your Accommodations Specialist with any questions, concerns, or issue that you may have. You can also email ARC using our general email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Testing Center is available to ensure you are receiving your testing accommodations. Contact ARC Testing at email@example.com at least five business days (one week) in advance to schedule exams for face-to-face classes or to request an email be sent to your instructor requesting testing accommodations for online exams.
Vaccine Exemption Requests
The University has developed a process in order to streamline and route COVID-19 vaccine exemption requests appropriately. Please do the following in order to request a vaccine exemption:
- Visit the Vaccine Requirement Exemption Forms website.
- Identify the appropriate form for your request.
- Complete the appropriate form in its entirety. Incomplete forms will be rejected as insufficient, and your request may be denied as a result.
- Once your form is completed, visit the UNM COVID-19 Vaccine Verification page.
- Follow the instructions at the Vaccine Verification site and upload your forms to complete your exemption request.
Accessibility Resource Center (ARC) recognizes individuals with disabilities as an integral part of a diverse community and is committed to the provision of comprehensive resources to the University community (faculty, staff, and student) in order to create equitable, inclusive, and practical learning environments.