Vaccine Exemption Requests
The University has developed a process in order to streamline and route COVID-19 vaccine exemption requests appropriately. Please do the following in order to request a vaccine exemption:
- Visit the Vaccine Requirement Exemption Forms website.
- Identify the appropriate form for your request.
- Complete the appropriate form in its entirety. Incomplete forms will be rejected as insufficient, and your request may be denied as a result.
- Once your form is completed, visit the UNM COVID-19 Vaccine Verification page.
- Follow the instructions at the Vaccine Verification site and upload your forms to complete your exemption request.
Accessibility Resource Center (ARC) recognizes individuals with disabilities as an integral part of a diverse community and is committed to the provision of comprehensive resources to the University community (faculty, staff, and student) in order to create equitable, inclusive, and practical learning environments.